[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Crystal McNeil CMcNeil at echostor.com
Wed Sep 5 16:04:56 UTC 2018

Hello,

I will be out the office on maternity leave until late October. During my absence please reach out to the following contacts to ensure your request is handled appropriately:

Brian Andrews – bandrews at echostor.com<mailto:bandrews at echostor.com>
David Letoile – David.letoile at echostor.com<mailto:David.letoile at echostor.com>
Neil DiMartinis - ndimartinis at echostor.com<mailto:ndimartinis at echostor.com>

I’ll be checking my email sporadically. Please, resend any messages that you’d like me to review with the subject “URGENT:[Original Subject]” and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Sincere thank you,
Crystal  McNeil