[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Denise Lawrence Denise.Lawrence at softchoice.com
Wed Sep 5 16:05:00 UTC 2018

Thank you for contacting me. Please note I am out of the office with no access to voicemail or email until further notice

Please email Alyanna Reyes using OM_USEAST at softchoice.com for any customer first related requests.

Otherwise, I will respond to your request upon my return.

Kindest Regards,

Denise Lawrence
Order Manager
Purchasing | Softchoice
Direct: 416.588.9002 ext. 222908
Email: Denise.Lawrence at softchoice.com

Customer Experience is very important to me - Please forward any feedback about me to my Supervisor Brad Peacock, Bradley.Peacock at Softchoice.com, or submit a WOW at www.sendawow.com

Manage Subscription<https://www.softchoice.com/subscribe> - Unsubscribe<https://www.softchoice.com/subscribe> - Privacy<https://www.softchoice.com/help/privacy>   ?    Vos abonnements<https://www.softchoice.com/subscribe?store=fr-CA> - Se d?sabonner<https://www.softchoice.com/subscribe?store=fr-CA> - Protection de la vie priv?e<https://www.softchoice.com/help/privacy>