[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Morgan Riley Morgan.Riley at datatrend.com
Wed Sep 5 16:04:58 UTC 2018

Greetings,

Thank you for your email, but I am out of the office 9/2-9/6.   I will have little access to my email - if this is an emergency please reach out to your Sales Rep or email the Sales Ops Team at Sales-SOS at datatrend.com

Otherwise, I will respond to your email as soon as possible when I am back in the office - Friday 9/7.

Thank you for your time,
Morgan A. Riley

Disclaimer: This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Datatrend approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them. Views expressed by an individual in this email do not necessarily reflect views of Datatrend Technologies, Inc.