[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Harold Wong Harold.Wong at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 5 16:04:55 UTC 2018

Thank you for your email.

I am on PTO through Wednesday, September 5th and will return on Thursday, September 6th. During this time, I will not be checking email.

If you need immediate assistance, please contact me via Skype, Teams or text.  Alternatively, you can reach out to Claus Wieser.  Otherwise, I will return your email as soon as I can. Thank you!

Harold Wong
Principal Cloud Architect – Commercial Software Engineering (CSE)
Work: (425) 706-3501