[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Kristin Stauner kristin at nexuminc.com
Wed Sep 5 16:04:55 UTC 2018

Please stop and read; I will be on PTO until Sept 10th at 8am CST.
I will have limited access to phone and email so please excuse the longer than normal response time.  All emails will be returned as quickly as possible.

Have a great day!!

Kristin Stauner
Nexum Business Operations Manager

Nexum, Inc.
190 S. LaSalle St, Suite 1450
Chicago, IL 60603
312 506 6140 Office
312 718 3805 Mobile
312 726 4451 Fax
kristin at nexuminc.com

[Nexum Logo]<http://www.nexuminc.com>
If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any use of the email. We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality, or property right associated with it.

If you need urgent assistance, please call Nexum's Security & Network Operations Command Center (SNOCC) : 800.301.3894