[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Angela.Ling at dell.com Angela.Ling at dell.com
Wed Sep 5 16:06:40 UTC 2018

Dear senders,

Please be noted that I will away from my workplace during below specified dates

28 Aug - 31 Aug > out of office and business travel
3 Sept - 7 Sept > I will be working on US zone from 3 - 7 Sept
10 Sept -13 Sept > out of office and business travel

During this period, I will have limited access to my mailbox. Please expect some delays on my response.

Citrix production issues - please assign your ticket to ITOPS-CITRIX-L2.