[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Jack.Penfold at dell.com Jack.Penfold at dell.com
Wed Sep 5 16:06:49 UTC 2018

Hello all, I'm sorry to have missed you.

I have an extended Dentist's appointment the morning of September 5th. If all goes well, I may be back in the office at 1pm on the 5th. For any emergencies, please contact Halie_Stutz at Dell.com or Lynsey_Wilson at Dell.com. I will address your requests as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you!

For order support such as status, tracking and other problems please go to Dell.com and click on support near the top.

Customer Care can be reached  @ 800-456-3355

Tech support can be reached at 866-516-3115 for tech support issues. Please have your service tag ready. You may also e-mail www.support.dell.com