[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Vanacore, Thomas Thomas.Vanacore at axa.us.com
Wed Sep 5 16:16:03 UTC 2018

I'm out of the office until 7/20/2018.

You can leave me a message and I'll get back to you when I return.

Regards,
Tom Vanacore

This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged and/or
sensitive information. Any unapproved disclosure, use or dissemination
of this e-mail message or its contents, either in whole or in part, is
not permitted.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
message, kindly notify the sender and then securely dispose of it.