[ANN] nspluginwrapper 1.2.0

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Fri Dec 26 21:47:12 UTC 2008

Great work Gwenole.  I didn't build this yet because our patches
conflict in ways that Stransky understands a lot more than me.

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/nspluginwrapper/F-10/
Might it be possible for you to integrate some of our build related
patches in a future version?

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/nspluginwrapper/F-10/nspluginwrapper-1.1.2-event.patch?revision=1.1
What does this do?  Not suitable for upstream?

Our configure and Makefile patches are not suitable for upstream
directly, but perhaps you could include stuff in the upstream
automake/autoconf stuff to make it easier for us to achieve the same
result without huge and ugly patches?

Perhaps configure --singlearchbuild?

-MOZILLA_CFLAGS = -I$(SRC_PATH)/npapi -I$(SRC_PATH)/npapi/nspr
+MOZILLA_CFLAGS = $(GECKO_CFLAGS)
+MOZILLA_LDFLAGS = $(GECKO_LDFLAGS)

Another configure option to specify MOZILLA_CFLAGS so we can do this
without patching the Makefile?

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/nspluginwrapper/F-10/nspluginwrapper-1.1.8-directory.patch?view=log
Why is this not upstream?

Warren Togami