Another testcase which always crashes npviewer for...

Ketan Patel ktp420 at live.com
Mon Oct 6 22:28:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have reported this on following ubuntu bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/ia32-libs/+bug/192888/comments/322

Another testcase in which npviewer.bin stops when starting to play another clip....

goto dialbo III website and click on to see different skill and once one is done playing the next one should start but npviewer.bin process stops/crashes/quites...no npviewer.bin process and no flash on the page.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/witchdoctor.xml

Can someone confirm the latest patches fixes the issues on diablo3 site?  I have also noticed most of the time flash stop when I scroll up and down in the browser.

Hope it helps.

Ketan