Mouse interactivity and interactivity at all

Eduardo Marques epereira at edigma.com
Tue Jun 30 11:23:34 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm new here. I already compile the nspluginwrapper and test the
nspluginplayer. It seems to work fine except the fact that I can have
any kind of interactivity. I load the same swf in browser and using
nspluginplayer and I verify that the swf loaded has interactivity that
is not working in the nspluginplayer. Why that? Interactivity is not
supported yet?

I run one of your examples to play a flash game:

nspluginplayer src=http://magic.pen.fizzlebot.com/magic-pen.swf width=800 height=520

and its crash in the loading phase .... When I loading any swf the
console prints:

*** NSPlugin Player  *** WARNING: unhandled variable 15 in NPN_GetValue()
*** NSPlugin Player  *** WARNING: unhandled variable 15 in NPN_GetValue()
*** NSPlugin Player  *** WARNING: unhandled variable 15 in NPN_GetValue()
*** NSPlugin Player  *** WARNING: unhandled variable 15 in NPN_GetValue()

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS: I'm using ubuntu 2.6.28-11-generic.