[Octa-list] MSPs/VARs/SIs List

Mia Nguyen mia.nguyen at lead4marketing.com
Fri Jul 24 23:35:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am writing to check if you would be interested in acquiring a database of
top Managed Services Providers (MSPs), Value Added Resellers (VARs) and
System Integrators (Sis).

We have an exclusive database of Managed Services Providers (MSPs), Value
Added Resellers (VARs) and System Integrators (SIs) contacts across the
globe. Should this be interest to you please email me back.

Should you be targeting a different target audience, please suggest a
convenient time for a quick call.

I appreciate for your time and will definitely look forward for an
opportunity to work with you.

Warm Regards,

Mia Nguyen

Business Analyst

If you do not wish to receive any more emails please reply to this email
with Leave out in the subject line.