[OS:N:] WASHINGTON DC: RMS coming to YHSLUG, Monday, March 15 at 7 pm.

Kevin Cole kjcole at gri.gallaudet.edu
Fri Feb 27 14:07:02 UTC 2004

Hi All,

If you happen to be in the Washington DC area around mid-March, this
may be of interest:

Founder of the Free Software Foundation, and the GNU Project, Richard
M. Stallman (RMS) will be presenting to the YHSLUG, in Northern
Virgina, on Monday, March 15th at 7:00 pm. (He's also the principal
author of such well-known programs as emacs, gcc, and gdb, among
others.)

The presentation will PROBABLY be in Room 1B (our usual meeting
place).  That's being confirmed today or tomorrow.  If there's a
change, I'll let folks know.  However, it might behove you to check
the web site as well (http://yhslug.tux.org/).

Directions to Yorktown High School, as well as a "floorplan" to help
you find your way to Room 1B, is on the website.

This is only a little over 2 weeks away, so spread the word.

Thanks!

--
 Kevin Cole                    |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7
 Gallaudet University          |     WWW: http://gri.gallaudet.edu/~kjcole/