[OS:N:] computers for students

M. Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu Mar 25 21:11:23 UTC 2004

(please reply to list message only to list, trimming what possible)

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 15:58:09 PM -0500, anthony baldwin
(anthonybaldwin at snet.net) wrote:

> Marco,
> I don't seem to be able to find the ISOs for download. I have
> another machine together that could benefit from this work. Please
> assist.

Known problem, sorry. The savannah server was compromised. They
restored RULE stuff here:

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/files/rule/slinky/slinky-v0.3.96

For the checksums, please do look in today's archives of the RULE
mailing list (I'm offline now, sorry again). We will restore correct
links asap.

Please subscribe to the mailing list, register your PC in the test
database and let us know:

1) what you think
2) which assistance you need to use RULE in your schools

Also, please do send technical questions directly to the list (low
volume, but requires subscription).

I look forward to hear from you.

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Da quando amo, riesco ad indossare i miei anni: non sono piu' vecchia
   --   Sarah Cristina Ceccarelli