[OS:N:] newbie

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Fri May 28 14:09:47 UTC 2004

Thanks for the feedback Patrick.  Playing with Linux in some capacity is probably a good idea.  I actually have a few spare computers that I could load Linux onto, for demo purposes.  But, I have tried to download a couple different systems and then burn them to cd, but I'm not doing something right because when I put the cd in and try to reboot it does not recognize the cd.  I'm not sure what is being done wrong.  I have roxy easy cd creator but i'm not sure its being burned right.  - Will