[OS:N:] newbie

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Sat May 29 10:39:57 UTC 2004

Tony,

I am very pleased with the enthusiastic and friendly reception I've received from you all.  This community is super helpful.  I'm very excited about this project.  Our agency will be better off without Bill Gates!   If you want to send the k12 discs to me, please send to

Vermont Achievement Center
P.O. 6283
88 Park Street
Rutland, VT