[OS:N:] Seniors and open source

Robert Citek rwcitek at alum.calberkeley.org
Fri Apr 29 01:49:52 UTC 2005

On Thursday, Apr 28, 2005, at 18:49 US/Central, Access Systems wrote:
> Check out the "Simply Mepis" (debian in disguise) it is an entire
> operating system on disk and runs from disk if you want. gotta be the
> easiest to use version I've run accross

I visited the Mepis site:

   http://www.mepis.org/

but could not figure out if it is a LiveCD or not.  Wait.  Just found
it:

   http://www.mepis.org/node/68

took a bit of digging.

Anyone here read the book "Point and Click Linux"?

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent