[OS:N:] Opensource newbie (Out of the Office--Auto Reply********)

Johnny Williams Jwilliams at gerdauameristeel.com
Tue May 17 06:33:03 UTC 2005

I will be out of the office from May 9 thru May 11.  Contact operations at ext 333, if it's an emergency.

Thanks.,

Johnny Williams Jr.

>>> open-source-now-list 05/17/05 02:30 >>>

Hi,

I'm Pop. I'm just opensource newbie. I have several skills background in

- TCP/IP, Voice communication (PBX)
- C,Java
- MS Exchange

I'm interested to join opensource because I'd like to improve my programming
skil to solve the real world programming problem. Also I hope I can help
your guys to develop application in opensource world.

Thanks
Pop