[OS:N:] FLOSS on Windows for kids

Robert Citek rwcitek at alum.calberkeley.org
Mon Nov 28 16:53:58 UTC 2005

On Nov 28, 2005, at 10:21 AM, Jeff Kinz wrote:
> Yes, Absolutely:
>
> http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/en/order.html

Unfortunately,

"GNUWin II is not maintained anymore! All information on this pages
might be outdated and/or inacurate. We recommend you to get the
latest version of the presented software on their respective home
pages."

Also, while GNUWinII does have an impressive list of software,
including software for kids, it is not geared towards kids.  I could
compile my own list.  But if there's already one out there, I'd
rather contribute to an existing project than create another one from
scratch.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent