[OS:N:] Case studies of Open Source schools

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Thu Sep 18 22:29:24 UTC 2008

Karsten,

may we ask you to please don't leave the subject when you reply to
"OS:N digest etc.."?

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 13:25:22 PM -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

> Is there somewhere that has a good set of case studies of schools
> (of all types) migrating infrastructure, productivity, and/or
> coursework to be open source based?

This page may help: http://digifreedom.net/node/55

Most of its links lead either to case studies or, indirectly, to the
school administrators who made them. Submissions of other schools are
always welcome, of course.

HTH,
			Marco

PS: I sent you a private message a couple of days ago. If you didn't
receive it, please let me know, it may be routing problems in my email
server. Thanks.

software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84