[Openshift Commons Image Builders SIG] SIG Meeting Reminder: OpenShift Commons Image Builder SIG Wednesday June 1st 8:00 am Pacific

Diane Mueller-Klingspor dmueller at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 15:07:27 UTC 2016

KB,

All the SIGs and Briefings presentations are recorded and public; they are
posted on our youtube channel. Do you need us to de-list the Centos
Container Pipeline presentation until you are ready for it's promotion?
That can be easily done today and I will do so now.

As with today's Fedora Image Builder Service topic, all the conversations
around these topics are basically forward-looking and works-in-progress. I
believe the community and SIG members all understand this and the idea is
to get feedback and start building awareness of the initiatives.

Here's the link to today's SIG meeting starting at 9:00 am Pacific on June
15th if you (or anyone else would like to join in for a preview of what the
Fedora community is working on).

https://bluejeans.com/344538224

Kind Regards,

Diane Mueller
Director, Community Development
Red Hat OpenShift
@openshiftcommons

We have more in Common than you know, learn more at
http://commons.openshift.org