[Openshift Commons Image Builders SIG] Starting Soon: Next Image Builder SIG Call with Produban's Cristian Roldan

Diane Mueller-Klingspor dmueller at redhat.com
Wed May 18 15:16:52 UTC 2016

All,

This week's OpenShift Commons Image Builder SIG meeting will be held TODAY
(May 18)  at 9:00 am Pacific.

This will be the 2nd meeting of the Image Builders SIG; we’ll do
introductions and have a discussion led by Produban’s Cristian Roldan with
a overview of Produban CI/CD workflows for building redistributable
OpenShift-ready images.

There will be Q/A and we will solicit topics for upcoming meetings and
discuss SIG deliverables.

We are planning on bi-monthly meetings depending on the group’s schedules
and interests.

All are welcome to join this session. To join the meeting on a computer or
mobile phone : https://bluejeans.com/931931686/3507?src=""> Here are the
details for the meeting you scheduled: To join from a Red Hat Deskphone or
Softphone, dial: 84336. ----------------------------------- Connecting
directly from a room system? 1) Dial: 199.48.152.152 or
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbluejeans.com%2F931931686%2F3507%3Fsrc%3DcalendarLink%26g%3Dmrwxkzlmnrsxeqdsmvsgqylufzrw63i%3D&sa=D&ust=1463426704594000&usg=AFQjCNG-cl5P9Xs-U1b5avVnWfzvMGeu6w>
bjn.vc
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbjn.vc&sa=D&ust=1463426704594000&usg=AFQjCNGAEvac5Zvvl4vvqUD3Km7XBQwuvg>
2) Enter Meeting ID: 931931686 Just want to dial in on your phone? 1) +1
800 451 8679 +1 212 729 5016 (
https://www.intercallonline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=8933049334
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.intercallonline.com%2FlistNumbersByCode.action%3FconfCode%3D8933049334&sa=D&ust=1463426704594000&usg=AFQjCNFXL-wJHO8WaK21NgCvjeeuin_3hA>)
2) Enter Meeting ID: 8933049334 Want to test your video connection?
http://bluejeans.com/111
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbluejeans.com%2F111&sa=D&ust=1463426704595000&usg=AFQjCNE6Ie-cyUadV9m45DvTP2dImSsRzg>

Kind Regards,

Diane Mueller
Director, Community Development
Red Hat OpenShift
@openshiftcommons

We have more in Common than you know, learn more at
http://commons.openshift.org