Re: RADIUS module ?

Cristian Gafton writes:
>Have anyone considered writting a pam_radius module ?

No pam_radius module name has been reserved in the sources; I don't
think anyone is doing it yet.

>If not, do you think it would be appropiate to have a separate module ?

Yes.

>How does one see such a module integrated in the whole PAM
>(specs, opinions, etc.)

I'm not sure what you mean by this question.  Have you downloaded
Linux-PAM and read the included documentation on writing modules?
Reading the RFC and the guide Andrew wrote will get you started.
Then ask questions on the list as you have need.

michaelkjohnson