Re: pam-unix code freeze (call for code... )

> Hi,
>
> I am going to release .42 on saturday. Does anyone have some code they
> want to contribute... (I will include all of Michael's patches so far
> sent to the list.)

This is an "official" announcement for pam-unix code freeze.

I will probably not be able to make a full module available for Saturday as
I have to go to another NYC/DC intervew but on Monday or so a new pam-unix
module will be dropped onto
ftp://bach.cis.temple.edu/pub/People/Alex/private/PAM/. Please
*do not* merge any new patches into that module by hand - i spend a day
trying to integrade changes of .41 into my new code that was done against
.34 and it did not really add new functionality. :( Send patches for
pam-unix directly to me - not to Andrew. Thanks.

Best wishes,
Alex