Re: PAM RPM with Picasso?y

Josh Wilmes writes:
>ok, that's fine.  I was just wondering if there were pam and login rpm's
>that I could install over the existing ones.

Not without upgrading to Rembrandt, really.  You might be able to
do it by upgrading a bunch of other RPMs, including rpm itself, but
I wouldn't do it myself.

>I dont need the whole system pamified, just login, really.

I can ship you the patches we have applied to our already-patched
version of the util-linux login and other programs in util-linux
which need to do authentication, if you wish.  Just send me a note
in private email requesting it.

michaelkjohnson