Re: pam_listfile bugs

On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, Josh Wilmes wrote:

> I've been compiling linux-pam on other unixes, and I found a few bugs in
> pam_listfile.c
>
> You need to include <sys/types.h> before <sys/stat.h>
>
> The line:
>  retval = pam_get_item(pamh,citem,(void **)&citemp);
>
> shoudl read:
>  retval = pam_get_item(pamh,citem,(const void **)&citemp);

K thanks, I'm going to be adding some more item='s to the module, I will
fix that at the same time.

Speaking of adding items, are there any that people can think of that are
needed? Currently I just have user, ruser, tty, and rhost. I will probably
add shell & group - any other ideas?

-- Elliot

M833Z0X.[3:D+3N!C9&(:HM$<'G!`60#M@+,X"1.F(`(M<8/Z^;4B)CQIF2#[
M$3G8@]58@!%H`$L+QBQ.82ZZHR746$W,/[5)D!W%'FQ&*M[#!+P!>_S9FGAP