Re: URL's

Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> "Andrew G. Morgan" writes:
> >Yes. I've done this. But the point is that if I change the file on
> >parc.power.net, pressing reload has (occasionally) not made Netscape
> >pick up the new version of the page.
>
> I hate to turn this into a Netscape discussion list, but...
>
> shift-click is an unconditional reload.  I'd guess that the reason
> it doesn't reload for you is that your clock is set differently than
> the one on parc.

[That's a new one]

As a final point, for directory URL's power.net seem to require a trailing
slash. However, once they have been loaded into cache, Netscape does not
seem to require one.

Michael is right. If anyone has problems with the power.net web pages
please just privately email me at morgan@parc.power.net and I will try
to help.

Regards

Andrew