Re: shadow-960910

Josh Wilmes wrote:

> Hm, has anyone done xdm and xlock yet?

What I'd **REALLY** like to see someone write is a fully flexible basic
X-lib X-conversation library function (a glossy version of the libpam_misc
one). One that X-based applications could call on for their needs.

I haven't got the experience. But I'm sure there is someone out there that
could write something like this in an afternoon...

Regards

Andrew