Re: libc and pam_unix

On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, Andrew G. Morgan wrote:

> If the sys-admin is to specify which database is to be used from pam.conf do
> people think the module should use built in functions to read the password
> etc. info from the right place? [ie. ignore the libc functions]

Having to modify both /etc/nsswitch.conf and /etc/pam.conf seems a bit silly.

Erik

   Always hoped that I'd be an apostle. Knew that I would make it if I tried.
     Then when we retire we can write the gospels so they'll all talk about
       us when we've die. - "The Last Supper" from Jesus Christ Superstar
|   Erik Troan   =   http://sunsite.unc.edu/ewt/   =   ewt@sunsite.unc.edu    |