New PAM page at Red Hat

One of the comments that the Red Hat people at Comdex got was that they
hated PAM.  All of their reasons for hating it, at least the ones that
the attendees brought back and told me, were irrational ones based on
misunderstandings, but they needed to be addressed anyway.

To that purpose I've been doing a bit of work on the PAM pages at Red Hat.
Please take a look at
http://www.redhat.com/linux-info/pam/
and
http://www.redhat.com/linux-info/pam/why_not_pam.html
and tell me what you think.

In particular, I'm telling folks that if they find the PAM documentation
in general lacking, they should post suggestions for improvement to this
list.  Since documentation is a big part of getting any new standard
accepted, I figured that would be all right with the other participants
on this list.  Am I right?  Do any of the developers disagree?  Speak now
or forever hold your peace.

michaelkjohnson