PAM and Kerberos IV

Hi

I'm pretty new to the joys of PAM, and I'd like to get PAM auth working
with Kerberos IV.

Kerberos makes with a pam module called pam_krb4.so.

Where in the layers in /etc/pam.d/login should I place the call to the
library?

Mu login file is as follows:
auth       requisite  pam_securetty.so
auth       required   pam_pwdb.so shadow md5 nullok
auth       requisite  pam_nologin.so
account    required   pam_pwdb.so shadow md5
password   required   pam_cracklib.so retry=3
password   required   pam_pwdb.so shadow md5 use_authtok
session    required   pam_pwdb.so
session    required   pam_limits.so

Regards
Daniel

--
| Daniel Chalef                                       Voice: +27 21 6896242 |
| UUNET Internet Africa Operations                email: daniel@uunet.co.za |