web pages

Hi,

I've rearranged my web page to highlight the revised Red Hat information.

I'd also like to get the module list up to date.  Please take a look at:

	http://parc.power.net/morgan/Linux-PAM/modules.html

If you have written a module, and it is not mentioned here, please drop me
an email and I will add a paragraph.  If you can supply one, I'd be happiest
if you can include a URL too.

Cheers

Andrew
                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html