Re: creating new users

Rogelio Marquez Nu~o writes:
>Is there something I could do to solve this?

Upgrade to Red Hat Linux 4.1 plus the new usercfg and pythonlib
mentioned in the errata, or to Red Hat Linux 4.2

You can try grabbing all the control-panel tools from 4.2 and install
them all; but I don't promise that it will work and I can't be much
(read: any) help if it breaks.  What I'm saying is that I don't know
of any reason that it would break, but I haven't tested putting those
tools from 4.2 on a 4.0 system.

michaelkjohnson