pam - rsh

Hi all,
Redhat is a great distribution, after the initial hiccups all works fine
- execpt in one area. Using Rsh has been tricky.
I have uploaded the new in.rexecd and with manual rsh'lling all works as
it should, but automated rsh authentication does noty work -
(i) how does it interact with PAM?
(ii) does the bug in rexecd (I believe it does not quit after the
process finishes) have a work around?
(iii) this is all in the context of PVM (parallel virtual machines) - do
you need an .rpm making for this?
much thanks, Mathew Lamb

lamb@rana.usc.edu