pamified sudo..

Is there a sudo that works with pam?

I downloaded one from redhat's contrib directory, but it doesn't seem to
want to work with my pam setup. Granted, I run a personalized pam module,
but everything else seems to work just fine.. (well besides xlock, but we
all know that story :)

has anyone gotten sudo working on anything besides shadow, md5, or
standard passwords?

thanx!

tom

Tom Ryan                                   Voice: 609 225-6361
Microcomputer Analyst                        Fax: 609 225-6487
Rutgers School of Law - Camden