Re: hashed password databases

On Sun, 29 Jun 1997, Chris Dent wrote:

> I've considered coming up with a pam or pwdb module (pwdb seems more
> appropriate) that does the same thing as the unix and shadow modules
> but with gdbm.

Something like this should definitely by done. glibc already supports
password databases which are stored in Berkeley db databases, if
pwdb supported it as well it would all work quite nicely.

Erik

| "Psychopaths kill for no reason: I kill for money." -- Grosse Pointe Blank  |
|       Erik Troan   =   ewt@redhat.com     =    ewt@sunsite.unc.edu          |