Linux-PAM 0.58 pre E (0.58-5)

Hi,

I've uploaded the next pre-release of Linux-PAM which is 0.58 pre E (there
are rpms too: 0.58-5) to my pre-release directory:

	<http://parc.power.net/morgan/Linux-PAM/pre/>.

Cheers

Andrew

Here is the changelog (over 0.58preD):

* added pam_access module (Alexei Nogin)

* added documentation for pam_lastlog.  Also modified the module to
  not (by default) print "welcome to your new account" when it cannot
  find a utmp entry for the user (you can turn this on with the
  "never" argument).

                  http://parc.power.net/morgan/index.html