skey and pwdb?

Hi.

I've been trying to get skey working with pam with limited success.
The skey module seems to work on it's own, but does not seem to
interact very well with the other pwdb modules; which only seems
natural.

Is it up to me to implement pwdb with skey?

My goal is to allow people to log in with regualr UNIX passwords _or_
with skey if they so desire.

--
You're so money and you don't even know it!
Brian Perkins                               bperkins@netspace.org