Solaris 2.6 PAM modules/Is there a way to...

Solaris 2.6 comes with a number of PAM modules in the /lib/security
directory. But only 4 of them have man pages (pam_dial_auth,
pam_rhosts_auth, pam_sample, and pam_unix). Is there any information
on the other 5 (pam_authen, pam_entry, pam_extern, pam_pwmgt,
pma_session)?

This is what I want to do. I want to create an id/password table in
NIS+ and modify an app to use PAM for authentication and set up my
pam.conf to use this auxiliary table to do it. For reasons I won't go
into, using the passwd table isn't desirable.

	Johnie

 Johnie Stafford, System Administrator     *  Phone: (318) 261-0660
 C & C Technologies, Inc.                  *    Fax: (318) 261-0192
 730 East Kaliste Saloom Road              * E-mail: js@cctechnol.com
 Lafayette, LA  70508                      *    URL: http://www.cctechnol.com