Re: PAP and PAM

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997, Michael K. Johnson wrote:

> Tuomo Pyhala writes:
> >If you can point me sufficient documentation, i could try doing it myself
> >too, it can't be a complicated task, or is it?
>
> Not at all.

If you get the beast working with PAM I would be greatful if you posted the
diffs. I have been looking for this for a long time but I have been
unable to get it to work (I wish I knew how to write C code).
In fact if you get it to work I would be willing to try to make an RPM out
of it (I do not think this should be hard using the RedHat spec file as a
starting point).

TIA
......Tom			"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
tdiehl@pil.net			 for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

	 Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.