Re: [linux-alert] rlogin authentication bug

"Steve \"Stevers!\" Coile" writes:
>The r services don't work now.

Urgh, that's entirely my fault.  I'm fixing it now.  Sorry about that.

>$ rlogin grizzly.patriotnet.com
>n.rlogind: can't resolve symbol 'pam_iruserok'
>
>Also, why is the leading "i" in "in.rlogind" not printed?

Fuzzy recollection says something about the rlogin protocol eating it
because it comes when it is expecting something else.  It's been a
while since I futzed with it, but I'm pretty sure it isn't a bug.

michaelkjohnson