Linux-PAM-0.59preC

Hi,

I've stolen a few minutes to merge a bunch of patches from Cristian
into 0.59.  One or two of them were show stopping bugs in libpam_misc
and various modules so 0.59preC is hopefully much better than
0.59preA/B.

I've changed job which means putting the source on ftp.kernel.org
makes much more sense to me now, so you will find the file in

	ftp://linux.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/

The new Linux-PAM home page is

	http://linux.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/

Remember anything with a pre in the name should be considered toxic
and only tried by people that don't mind having to later reinstall
their system ;)

Cristian will be building an rpm file for this pre-release.  He will
announce that when he is ready.

Cheers

Andrew

PS. Other things I'm maintaining are still located on parc.. I will
move them eventually to kernel.org, but for the moment I am too busy ;)
--
new job - new sig file under construction...