HELP, i need helllpppppp (fwd)

Hi,

  I have a big problem and i don't know how to fix it, i have about 300
users on my server and since yesterday(i think) when a user create a file,
that file is create without a group, that is the nogroup.

  The user id is correct, but group id doesn't exist. When i run the
command id, once again id return that the users belong to the nogroup.

I run pwck to see if my passwd file have some problem but it's ok, i use
shadow password's and pam-0.57-4 with a Linux RedHat 4.2

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance

Paulo Brandao

| 		Paulo Brandao		       |
| email     : pbrandao@ispgaya.pt	       |
| Home Page : www.ispgaya.pt/users/pbrandao    |
| Profissao : Finalista de Eng. Informatica    |
| TeleMovel : 0936 - 494611 		       |