Linux-PAM 0.59preD

Hi,

I've added a number of patches to Linux-PAM.  Mostly bug fixes - a lot
from Cristian.  I've also made a couple of changes to the
documentation -- especially with respect to the conversation mechanism.

I've also added as much as I could make sense of of the hpux
compatibility patch submitted by Derrick J Brashear.  (Please review
and tell me about the bits I left out! Thanks.)

I have to confess that I have not been able to test this out (it seems
to compile ;) - long story - so please email me/the list any patches
you find you need to get it to work...

Cheers

Andrew
--
new job - new sig file under construction...