pam and ssh

Hi all.  Thanks everyone for the explanation on the differences between
what ssh provides, and how it incorporates with pam.

I'd like to persue this.  Once these pam changes are implemented into the
ssh code, will I be able to use these patches on solaris as well?  Many of
my machines are solaris, and it would be nice to have the same benefits
there also.

Generally, are we ahead or equal to pam development on solaris?

Thanks,
Dave