sunos, hpux patch for Linux PAM

Fow what it's worth....

I redid part of the HP-UX 9.0 patch, did a SunOS 4.1.x (tried it on 4.1.3 and
4.1.4) patch, and modified some things so Linux-PAM could be built on Solaris
with the native ld. I did this with 0.61.

I sent Andrew a patch which he has presumably not had time to deal with yet.
I don't wish to distribute this myself, to avoid causing any extra work for
anyone, but if anyone urgently needs this now and promises not to complain if
things change out from under them I'll send the patch under advisement....

-D