houston ... (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from morgan -----

Subject: Re: houston, we have a problem
To: shadow@dementia.org
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 19:35:08 -0800 (PST)

> The problem is I need modules I compile to work with their dtlogin, which I
> can't compile myself.

As you suggest, I would make an extra header file that remaps the
various #defines (where they are different:

	#define PAM_PRELIM_CHECK   0x0001

We can then try to integrate this into our security/_pam_types.h
(etc.) files in such a way that they conditionally compile when 'sun*'
is #define'd.

----- End of forwarded message from morgan -----