Looking for the PAM-ified merit radiusd

Hi,

A web search yields the fact that a PAM-ified Merit radiusd once lived in
the Red Hat contrib section.  However, it seems to have disappeared from
ftp.redhat.com and mirrors (I use ftp.kernel.org as it seems to have good
connectivity)

Would it be that this was in violation of the Merit license policies?

I normally use the Cistron radiusd, but it won't work with the USR
Total Control Netserver card... :(

--
miguel a.l. paraz	iphil communications, makati city, ph	+63-2-750-2288