Re: locking/unlocking accounts with pam?

goemon@sasami.anime.net said:
> I'm looking at the man page for usermod on redhat 5.0 now, and i can't
> see anywhere that usermod allows locking/unlocking passwords. (NOTE:
> changing authentication methods is not the same thing as locking/
> unlocking a shadow password.)
I got the information from the redhat hurricane (5.0) list - I only remember
the post by donnie barnes. but upon re-reading my archives, I found another
post by Cristian Grafton saying he will fix the problem. - it relates to the
shadow utils rpm BTW.

Donnie Barnes in the list said something along the lines of expiring the
account with today minus 1 day.