I'd like to ....

   Hello all,

    I'd like to compile the PAM modules under DIgital UNIX 4.0B on an
Alphastation.
Has this been done (I doubt it). If not, are there any pitfalls that should be
watched for
(such as "it won't work you fool! :+D")? Are there any mods which are specific
RedHat Linux, or Solaris or HP/UX (the architectures I have seen in defs)
which need to be set for Digital UNIX?

     Thanks for any info or derogatory comments,

        Dave